Tuesday, May 13, 2008




First Really Big Boo-Boo
It finally happened. I have officially gotten my first really big boo-boo. This past Saturday evening I was playing on the slide with my cousins when our legs twisted up on the way down and I hurt my leg. This picture called an x-ray revealed Sunday that had managed to spiral fracture my tibia. The treatment for this is this cool Wolfpack red cast and TLC for 4 weeks. I'm okay and already figuring out new ways to get around. I'll keep everyone posted on my progress.
Coop

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh! I can't take it. My little man! Everyone will give you TLC Coop. It won't be long and you will be driving again. We love you. Gamama and Gee XXOOXXX I'm crying.

Avery & Hailey said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I'm so sorry! Love the red cast though!

Luke and Jude said...

Coop we were sorry to hear about your accident, but that red cast is the coolest. Let us know how everything works out.--Luke and Jude