Hi Lauren I see you didn't forget what Maw-Maw showed you the last time your were here. You can do it better than I can. Good to see you. Just say Hello anytime. Love Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
Hi Lauren and Cooper, Lauren way to pucker up! What ever you are eating looks better than green paint! Daddy and Gee are good babysitters aren't they? You are the cutest little girl I have ever seen with the exception of you know who-your Mommy. Coop , How are you buddy? Gammmama will fix you waffles soon. Gee and I miss you all so much. Maybe the next time we come Coop you can take Gee for a ride in your truck. You are my favorite boy. Be good for Mommy and Daddy and we will see you all very soon. 5 months to the beach! Love you always, Grammamma and Gee (the ex-babysitter) Kiss my JackJack for me.
2 comments:
Hi Lauren
I see you didn't forget what Maw-Maw showed you the last time your were here. You can do it better than I can. Good to see you. Just say Hello anytime. Love Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
Hi Lauren and Cooper, Lauren way to pucker up! What ever you are eating looks better than green paint! Daddy and Gee are good babysitters aren't they? You are the cutest little girl I have ever seen with the exception of you know who-your Mommy. Coop , How are you buddy? Gammmama will fix you waffles soon. Gee and I miss you all so much. Maybe the next time we come Coop you can take Gee for a ride in your truck. You are my favorite boy. Be good for Mommy and Daddy and we will see you all very soon. 5 months to the beach! Love you always, Grammamma and Gee (the ex-babysitter) Kiss my JackJack for me.
Post a Comment