Museum of Life & Science
This past weekend we all visited the museum of life and science. It's a pretty cool place. It has all sorts of hands on activities and animals. Dad and I looked at the space travel exhibits, while mom and I played with this thing that made bubbles go up in it. After spending some time seeing everything indoors, we all went outside where I got to see animals. I was a little stand offish at first, but I warmed up to them. I particularly liked the bears and the wolves. In the end, I got to spend some time in the playground where they had drums that I could play. I can't wait to go back!
Coop
1 comment:
Hi Cooper and Lauren
Good to see you again the only thing better would be to see you in person. Looks like you are having a good time. I hear that you are going to see the eye doctor on Monday we know every thing will turn out OK we will be praying for you and we love all of you very much. Call Maw-maw and Paw-Paw sometime and talk to us. Better go now Love and Kisses to everyone from Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw.
Post a Comment