With a nice 70 degree day outside, spring fever is in the air. Lauren and I decided to try on our new bathing suits for the summer. Mom hopes that Lauren's will still fit when July comes around, and I think I've seen my pattern on daddy before. The difference between his and mine is that I make this look good. I know, everyone saw that one coming. It's off to bed. See everyone soon.
Coop
2 comments:
Hey Coop and Lauren, Gramama and Gee can't wait for summer either. We need some warm weather so everyone can get better and not be sick. Hope you feel better Coop and hope mama is feeling better. I hope Daddy and Lauren don't get the flu. Your bathing suits look real cool! you both will be the cutest beach babies ever! Can't wait to see you. Love you all! Gramama and Gee
Hi Cooper and Lauren
I really like your swim suits. Both of you look real cute in them. Sorry all of you have been sick hope you get to feeling better real soon. It is any fun to be sick expectally when you are suppose to have a holiday. Hope to see you soon better go now and get ready for bed. Love and Kisses to everyone. Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw.
Post a Comment