Hi Cooper and Lauren IT"S ABOUT TIME I see it took the snow to bring you to the blog. It looks like you are all having a good time. Even Jack-Jack. I like the outfits you look like you were staying warm. Paw-Paw checks your blog everyday and tonight he was grinning from ear to ear. His favorite picture today was Lauren in the car going round and round and Cooper watching. It looks like you had a lot of snow and you where sliding on your sled, it looked like fun. well better go now but blog again soon. Love and Kisses from Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw
Hi Cooper and Lauren IT"S ABOUT TIME I see it took the snow to bring you to the blog. It looks like you are all having a good time. Even Jack-Jack. I like the outfits you look like you were staying warm. Paw-Paw checks your blog everyday and tonight he was grinning from ear to ear. His favorite picture today was Lauren in the car going round and round and Cooper watching. It looks like you had a lot of snow and you where sliding on your sled, it looked like fun. well better go now but blog again soon. Love and Kisses from Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw
2 comments:
Hi Cooper and Lauren
IT"S ABOUT TIME I see it took the snow to bring you to the blog. It looks like you are all having a good time. Even Jack-Jack. I like the outfits you look like you were staying warm. Paw-Paw checks your blog everyday and tonight he was grinning from ear to ear. His favorite picture today was Lauren in the car going round and round and Cooper watching. It looks like you had a lot of snow and you where sliding on your sled, it looked like fun. well better go now but blog again soon. Love and Kisses from Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw
Hi Cooper and Lauren
IT"S ABOUT TIME I see it took the snow to bring you to the blog. It looks like you are all having a good time. Even Jack-Jack. I like the outfits you look like you were staying warm. Paw-Paw checks your blog everyday and tonight he was grinning from ear to ear. His favorite picture today was Lauren in the car going round and round and Cooper watching. It looks like you had a lot of snow and you where sliding on your sled, it looked like fun. well better go now but blog again soon. Love and Kisses from Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw
Post a Comment