

In the spirit of Halloween, tonight we carved our pumpkins so they will be ready for tomorrow night's trick or treat! This year, Lauren and I scooped out the insides and my pumpkin had a face of my own design. Mom helped Lauren, but I think she may be ready to do it by herself next year. After Dad cut out the pieces, we took them outside, put candles in them, and then light them. The entire event was awesome! I can hardly wait to go trick or treating!
Coop




3 comments:
Great pics. Y'all are the cutest family!
Wow! So, Coop and Lauren, how do I get my parents to let me do such cool stuff. I keep hearing things about paint, play dough, pumpkin carvings and such but it never seems to happen at my house.
Happy Halloween Coop and Lutty! We love you. Happy trick or treating. Tell Momma and Daddy to let you eat your candy. Gee would let you eat it. Love, Gammama
Post a Comment