Monday, October 30, 2006


My Friends
Hey everyone. I thought that I wasn't going to be able to blog tonight because the blogger was acting up. However, it finally worked and so here I am. My friend Avery came over to the house this past Friday and I go to show her all of my toys. We had so much fun. Also, you can see the way that meal time is. If you look close you can see the "shark" peeking around the corning trying to steal some food. Well, it's off to bed. I'll see everyone later.
Coop

2 comments:

Mawmaw York said...

Hi Cooper and all
Glad to see you and the shark. We are glad you and Avery had a good time. I hear you had a very busy weekend and you had a lot of fun too. I had better go get ready for work now talk to you later and have a good day. Paw-Paw says hello and we love you.

Avery & Hailey said...

Thanks for letting me come play with you! I had a great time. Hope to get together soon! I got some new stuff that you will have to check out!

Love,
Avery