Friday, October 20, 2006




"The Fair is a Veritable Smorgasbord..."
Hey everyone!!! We had a little technical difficulty with the blog this past week as the move left us with some network issues. Dad finally worked through most of it, well, at least to the point where I can let everyone know where I went for the first time this past Wednesday evening. THE FAIR!!! There were so many people to watch, animals to smell, and lights and rides to see. And let's not forget about the food. Dad ate too much, but it forgivable since it only comes to town once a year. Now, let me mention for a moment how confusing it is to be a child in my position. At home I pick up a cotton ball and put it near my mouth and the 'rents rush over and take it away from me. But at the fair, they hand me a "cotton" ball and it's okay for me to put it in my mouth. Talk about your mixed signals. Anyway, this stuff just melts in your mouth and is awesome! I do want to say Kudos to mom for her school winning an award for the first time in her tenure. Well, it's off to bed. I'll try and talk to everyone later.
Coop

1 comment:

Mawmaw York said...

Hi Cooper and all
It is great to see you again up and running. Congrat. to Wendy and her school for winning this year. We are glad you enjoyed the fair. Hope to see you soon and see the hair cut up close it looks very nice. Well I had better go for now too since Paw-Paw and I have to be in Greensboro at 6:oo in the morning. It is going to be a long day. Love and Kisses to everyone.