Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Terrific Tuesday . . .

Today was especially fun. I decided to surprise mom and dad by waking up at 5 a.m. I like to get in the big bed with them and cuddle. My favorite place is snuggled up between them. At lunch today mom had packed carrots and applesauce. I decided that I didn't want the carrots and so to show my decision I promptly knocked the carrots on the floor when they weren't looking. Maybe mom will consult me tomorrow before she packs my lunch. Once I returned home today, I decided to play for a while in my exersaucer. I really like my exersaucer, and I even give mom and dad a special surprise in it every once in a while. As a reward for this exhausting day, I decided to kick back with a bottle of warm milk before headed off to bed. Be sure to check in tomorrow.

Coop

P.S. Grandma, why don't you leave me a message some time?


2 comments:

Avery & Hailey said...

Coop-
Yes, I too have issues with the 'rents not consulting with me on certain things. Like for example, my attire. Mom is just now starting to ask me what I want to wear. Before she would just stick me in something. Anyway, can't wait until I can enjoy an exersaucer!

Avery

Abbey said...

What a cutie!